Women’s Sexual Wellness in Daytona Beach, FL
The woman’s body is a delicate balance of complex hormones that can affect her mental health, physical health, and sexual wellness. The expert team members at Divine Laser & Anti-Aging MedSpa are proud to offer an educational guide on women’s sexual wellness, as well as personalized treatment plans, to patients located in Ormond Beach, Daytona Beach, Palm Coast, and the surrounding Florida communities.
What is Women’s Sexual Wellness?
Women’s sexual wellness is all about the hormonal balances and imbalances in a woman’s body as her natural chemistry starts to change with age. It’s no secret that as we get older, our hormones start to deplete which has the potential to wreak havoc on the body. Not only do we experience fatigue and brain fog, but we also see a major decrease in libido, natural vaginal
lubrication, and overall sexual experience. At Divine Laser & Anti-Aging MedSpa, we believe you should have the sexual confidence and experience that you deserve at any age. Because of this, we take into account your body’s natural chemical makeup with diagnostic testing and a fully personalized bioidentical hormone therapy plan to help you achieve maximum comfort and sexual pleasure no matter your age.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
What Affects Women's Sexual Wellness?
The body has a delicate balance of hormones that help our bodies stay as functional as possible every day. When this balance is disrupted, we start feeling unwanted side effects. Common hormones in a women’s body that contribute to feeling well include:
- Estrogen in Women
- Estrogen is the most prominent feel-good hormone in the woman’s body. Without it, you won’t feel your best and you’ll likely experience the traditional dreaded signs of menopause.
- Progesterone in Women
- Progesterone is what we like to think of as estrogen’s sidekick. Aside from its unique benefits that regulate our most intimate areas, progesterone also helps police estrogen’s activities to ensure you get what you need.
- Testosterone in Women
- Not many women think about testosterone in their body; however, it is the main fuel for our sex drive, lean muscle mass, and mood stabilization. Without it, we’d be completely unbalanced.
- DHEA in Women
- Dehydroepiandrosterone, or DHEA, is a “strong predictor” sex hormone in the body for life-quality and longevity. Depleted levels of DHEA have been associated with heart disease, depression, and low bone density.
- Thyroid in Women
- Our thyroid gland creates hormones that regulate our metabolism and is often thought of as the “traffic center” for the hormone-producing endocrine system in the body. Low levels of thyroid producing hormones can cause unwanted side effects like fatigue, weight gain and sensitivity to cold.
- Growth Hormone in Women
- The human growth hormone is responsible for cell growth and cell repair throughout the body. Without it, every cell, organ, and system in the body is negatively impacted.
- Cortisol in Women
- Cortisol is responsible for releasing adrenaline when you’re under stress. While in small doses, cortisol is wonderful, too much cortisol can make your body hold onto body fat and increase anxiety. Finding the right balance is crucial to a healthy life.
- Oxytocin in Women
- While women often associate oxytocin with childbirth, lactation, and fertility, this hormone also has a sexy side. We like to call oxytocin the “love hormone,” as it’s also most produced while cuddling up with a loved one.
What Treatments Are Available to Address Women's Sexual Wellness?
Because our bodies have such a delicate balance of hormones to keep you feeling healthy, finding a sexual wellness treatment can be a little overwhelming. Traditional hormone replacement therapies have worked well for some, but typically have terrible side-effects that are more bothersome than the effects of menopause are on their own. At Divine Laser & Spa, we offer personalized bioidentical hormone therapy plans for women. Unlike synthetic hormone supplements, bioidentical hormone therapies offer supplemental treatments that closely match our body’s natural chemistry. This limits the number of adverse side effects while helping you seamlessly transition into the next stage of your life.
How Much Do Women's Sexual Wellness Treatments Cost in Daytona Beach, FL?
The cost of your sexual wellness treatment at Divine Laser & Spa is going to vary depending on the type of treatment you choose to receive and the extent of treatment needed to help you achieve your wellness goals. To get a better idea of how much your sexual wellness treatment will cost, feel free to browse through our service pages and come in for a free consultation with one of our expert team members. Divine Laser & Spa accepts most forms of payment including cash, check and all major credit cards, as well as financing through GreenSky®.
Divine Laser & Anti-Aging MedSpa offers state-of-the-art non-surgical aesthetic and wellness treatments to patients who wish to enhance themselves from the inside-out. We are proud to provide our services to patients throughout Daytona Beach, Ormond Beach, Port Orange, New Smyrna Beach, and the surrounding communities. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation with one of our expert team members.