The best skin care regimen is one that’s personalized just for you. Whether it’s refining your overall complexion or tightening your skin, finding what works for you is simply a matter of trial and error.
Fillers: Ideal Skin Care Regimen
Dermal fillers may produce results that include plumping your lips, and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Depending on which type you use, fillers could fill in deep folds and replace lost volume in the middle of your face. Your area of concern and overall aesthetic goals will determine which dermal filler is right for you. Below are a few of the most popular ones to integrate into your skin care regimen:
- Juvederm® Voluma: Replaces lost volume in the midface
- Restylane®: Fills in nasolabial folds and marionette lines
- Restylane Silk®: Used to fill in the hollows under the eyes
Chemical Peels: One of the Best Skin Care Regimens
Chemical peels are another excellent treatment that should be part of your skin regimen. Chemical peels can be adjusted to your skin type and specific need. Chemical peels not only reveal a smoother, brighter skin, but they may also improve the overall appearance of your skin with only one treatment. Other possible benefits of having a chemical peel include:
- Improving the texture, tone and clarity of your skin
- Reducing visible signs of sun damage
- Stimulating new collagen production
- Reducing the appearance of scars and enlarged pores
IPL and Radio Frequency: Advanced Skin Regimens
Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) uses intense light to heat both the dermis and epidermis to stimulate collagen production. This popular skin treatment may help improve your skin’s tone and texture.
Other heat-based skin treatments include:
- Ultrasound: Ultherapy lifts and sculpts the neck and jawline.
- Radio frequency: Thermage can lift, tighten and tone skin with results that could last for years. It is a multistep process that involves spacing treatments over a period of time.
- Infrared: Cutera Titan lasers heat the skin to give a tightening effect.
If you are interested in brighter and smoother your skin, contact us to schedule a consultation today.