MEN’S SEXUAL WELLNESS
When a man’s hormones are out of balance, his sexual wellness and overall bodily functions are compromised. The expert team members at Divine Laser & Anti-Aging MedSpa are proud to offer an educational guide on men’s sexual wellness, as well as personalized treatment plans, to patients located in Ormond Beach, Daytona Beach, Palm Coast, and the surrounding Florida communities.
Men’s Sexual Wellness in Daytona Beach, FL
What is Men's Sexual Wellness?
As men age, their hormones start to shift cause a male version of menopause that we like to call “andropause.” Common concerns men come to us with when experiencing this drop in hormones include sexual dysfunction, including erectile dysfunction, and lower libido. Many of our male patients are concerned they are becoming “less of a man” because of this hormonal imbalance. At Divine Laser & Anti-Aging MedSpa, we want all of our male patients to become educated about their body’s hormonal makeup and how it affects their sexual experiences. Because of this, we take into account our male patient’s natural chemical makeup with diagnostic testing and create a fully personalized bioidentical hormone therapy plan to help them achieve maximum comfort and sexual pleasure no matter their age.
Why Choose Divine Laser & Anti-Aging for Men’s Sexual Wellness?
Divine Laser & Anti-Aging MedSpa is your premier center for non-surgical aesthetic treatments and holistic wellness therapies. Board-certified anesthesiologist, Dr. Lorraine Ryan, and her team of professionals span the beauty and wellness industries to provide you with advanced treatments. Using state-of-the-art equipment and cutting-edge techniques combined with over 15 years of laser and skin experience we provide the ultimate results. We take pride in creating long-lasting relationships with our patients and sticking with them through a lifetime of beauty regimens and wellness therapies.
What Treatments Are Available to Address Men's Sexual Wellness?
Because our bodies have such a delicate balance of hormones to keep us feeling healthy, finding a sexual wellness treatment can be a little overwhelming. Traditional hormone replacement therapies may work well for some, but typically have terrible side-effects that are more bothersome than the effects of “andropause” are on their own. At Divine Laser & Spa, we offer personalized bioidentical hormone therapy plans for men. Unlike synthetic hormone supplements, bioidentical hormone therapies offer supplemental treatments that closely match our body’s natural chemistry. This limits the number of adverse side effects while helping you seamlessly transition into the next stage of your life.
What Affects Men's Sexual Wellness?
The body has a delicate balance of hormones that help our bodies stay as functional as possible every day. When this balance is disrupted, we start feeling unwanted side effects. Common hormones in a man’s body that contribute to feeling well include:
- Testosterone in Men
- It’s very common knowledge that testosterone fuels a man’s body and is what makes a man a man. Without enough testosterone, men can start feeling unwanted side effects, including fatigue and decreased muscle mass.
- Estrogen in Men
- While many people think estrogen is a woman’s hormone, men need a little estrogen to help with heart health, bone density, and brain function. while too much estrogen can be counterproductive in men, some estrogen is needed to maintain balance in the body.
- DHEA in Men
- Dehydroepiandrosterone, or DHEA, is a “strong predictor” sex hormone in the body for life-quality and longevity. Depleted levels of DHEA have been associated with heart disease, depression, and low bone density.
- Thyroid in Men
- Our thyroid gland creates hormones that regulate our metabolism and is often thought of as the “traffic center” for the hormone-producing endocrine system in the body. Low levels of thyroid producing hormones can cause unwanted side effects like fatigue, weight gain and sensitivity to cold.
- Growth Hormone in Men
- The human growth hormone is responsible for cell growth and cell repair throughout the body. Without it, every cell, organ, and system in the body is negatively impacted.
- Cortisol in Men
- Cortisol is responsible for releasing adrenaline when you’re under stress. While in small doses, cortisol is wonderful, too much cortisol can make your body hold onto body fat and increase anxiety. Finding the right balance is crucial to a healthy life.
How Much Do Men's Sexual Wellness Treatments Cost in Daytona Beach, FL?
The cost of your sexual wellness treatment at Divine Laser & Spa is going to vary depending on the type of treatment you choose to receive and the extent of that treatment needed to help you achieve your wellness goals. To get a better idea of how much your sexual wellness treatment will cost, feel free to browse through our service pages and come in for a free consultation with one of our expert team members. Divine Laser & Spa accepts most forms of payment including cash, check and all major credit cards, as well as financing through GreenSky®.
READY TO FIND OUT ABOUT MEN’S SEXUAL WELLNESS?
Divine Laser & Anti-Aging MedSpa offers state-of-the-art non-surgical aesthetic and wellness treatments to patients who wish to enhance themselves from the inside-out. We are proud to provide our services to patients throughout Daytona Beach, Ormond Beach, Port Orange, New Smyrna Beach, and the surrounding communities. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation with one of our expert team members.